Your very own insurance partner
We believe that insurance should be more than just a financial transaction. Husmus is the business partner you need to successfully provide safe rental homes and build your business.
Being a landlord is a lot of work, we're here to make it easier for you. That's why all our landlord insurance policies come with smart decision-making tools to help you make the best choices for your business. We're committed to helping you succeed.
Maximise demand with our inclusive policies that allows renting to all tenant types.
Make smarter decisions
We'll help you choose your next tenants with our state of the art risk assessor.
Save time and effort
We've done the policy comparing for you, only partnering with the best insurance companies.
Join a community
Connect with local landlords and share tips, contractors and tenant reviews.
We're here to help you succeed
Protects your rental property from damage caused by fire, water, nature, vandalism, and other perils.
Protects your contents from damage caused by fire, water, nature, vandalism, tenant damage and other perils.
Protects you from lawsuits filed by tenants or guests.
Protects you if a tenant or employee is injured on your property.
We also offer a variety of additional coverages, such as repairs, unpaid rent.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that you are protected financially if something goes wrong with your rental property can give you peace of mind.
- Reduced stress: If something does go wrong with your rental property, landlord insurance can help to reduce the stress of dealing with the situation.
- Financial protection: Landlord insurance can help to protect you financially in the event of a claim.
- Standard landlord insurance: This type of insurance provides basic cover for the cost of repairing or rebuilding your property, replacing your belongings, and legal fees.
- Enhanced landlord insurance: This type of insurance provides additional cover for things like loss of rent, accidental damage, and legal expenses.
- The level of cover you want
- The cost of the policy
- The insurer's reputation
- The insurer's claims process